Esaf'ev Nikita Yur'evich, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), E-mail: email@example.com
Background. The volume of housing commissioning is one of the key indicators of the development of the housing market. In this regard, forecasting the volume of housing commissioning is an important task in predicting the development of the housing market. The relevance of this study is due to the need to formulate an accurate forecast of the development of the housing market for the timely adoption of measures to coordinate and adjust the joint actions of state bodies and developers to achieve targets for the development of the housing market, including the achievement of targets for housing commissioning, indicated in the Address of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation on March 1st, 2018, the national project Housing and Urban Environment, and in the “Project of socio-economic development of Penza region 2035” in the transition from shared construction to project financing using escrow accounts. The purpose of the study is to compile a multivariate forecast for the development of the housing market of Penza region in terms of housing commissioning in the context of project financing priority.
Materials and methods. The research objectives were implemented on the basis of the analysis of statistical data of the Federal State Statistics Service on the introduction of housing in Penza region, official targets for entering housing and data from an expert survey. The study used three methods of economic forecasting: the linear interpolation method, the linear extrapolation method and the expert assessment method. The choice of methods of economic forecasting is determined by the available initial data and the scope of application of each of the forecasting methods.
Results. Optimistic scenarios, a scenario of stable growth and a pessimistic scenario for the development of the housing market of Penza region in terms of housing commissioning were compiled.
Conclusions. The forecasts make it possible to assess the possibility of increasing the volume of housing commissioned in Penza region before reaching the targets in the context of the transition to project financing and can be used to adjust the targets.
1. Baronin S. A., Grebenshchikov V. S., Esaf'ev N. Yu., Tutundzhyan A. A. Nauchnoe obozrenie. Ekonomicheskie nauki [Scientific review. Economic sciences]. 2016, no. 3, pp. 11–17. [In Russian]
2. Karibova Ya. A. VI Mezhdunarodnaya studencheskaya elektronnaya nauchnaya konferentsiya «Studencheskiy nauchnyy forum – 2014» [VI International student online scientific conference “Student scientific forum – 2014”]. Available at: http://scienceforum.ru (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
3. Pravila obezdolennykh [Rules of destitutes]. Portal RG.ru. Available at: http://rg.ru/2013/01/17/pravila.html (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
4. Dolg po ipoteke prostyat posle rozhdeniya rebenka [Mortgage debt to be remitted after childbirth]. Portal RG.ru. Available at: http://rg.ru/2016/03/27/rossiianam-prostiat-dolgpo-ipoteke-posle-rozhdeniia-rebenka.html (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
5. Poslanie Prezidenta Rossiyskoy Federatsii Federal'nomu Sobraniyu ot 1 marta 2018 goda [The Address of the President of the Russian Federation to the Federal Assembly on March 1st, 2018]. Available at: http://kremlin.ru/events/president/news/56957 (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
6. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Federal'noy sluzhby gosudarstvennoy statistiki [Official website of the Federal Service of State Statistics]. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/ (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
7. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Ministerstva ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Chelyabinskoy oblasti [Official website of the Ministry of Economic Development of Chelyabinsk region]. Available at: http://mineconom74.ru (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
8. Strategiya sotsial'no-ekonomicheskogo razvitiya Penzenskoy oblasti (Proekt 2035) [The strategy of socioeconomic development of Penza region (Project 2035)]. Available at: http://pnzreg.ru/upload/iblock/967/96728917a5493d3350a0427056d8bac3.pdf (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
9. Semin A. N., Lysenko Yu. V., Lysenko M. V., Taipova E. Kh. Makroekonomicheskoe planirovanie i prognozirovanie: ucheb. posobie [Macroeconomic lanning and forecasting: tutorial]. Moscow: KnoRus, 2017. [In Russian]
10. Borisevich V. I., Kandaurova G. A., Kandaurov N. N. et al. Prognozirovanie i planirovanie ekonomiki: ucheb. posobie [Economic forecasting and planning: tutorial]. Moscow: Interpresservis, Ekoperspektiva, 2001. [In Russian]
11. Lapygin Yu. N., Krylov V. E., Chernyavskiy A. P. Ekonomicheskoe prognozirovanie: ucheb. posobie [Economic forecasting: tutorial]. Moscow: Eksmo, 2009. [In Russian]
12. Musatova T. E., Zhelikhovskiy D. O. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya [Modern problems of science and education]. 2015, no. 1-1. Available at: http://scienceeducation.ru/ru/article/view?id=18297 (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
13. Ob uchastii v dolevom stroitel'stve mnogokvartirnykh domov i inykh ob"ektov nedvizhimosti i o vnesenii izmeneniy v nekotorye zakonodatel'nye akty Rossiyskoy Federatsii: Feder. zakon ot 30.12.2004 № 214-FZ [On participation in shared construction of apartment blocks and other real estate and on amendments to several legislative acts of the Russian Federation: Federal Law of 30.12.2004 No 214-FZ]. Available at: http:// www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_51038/ (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
14. Ofitsial'nyy sayt Territorial'nogo organa Federal'noy sluzhby gosudarstvennoy statistiki po Penzenskoy oblasti [Official website of a Territorial Office of the Federal Service of State Statistics in Penza region]. Available at: http://pnz.gks.ru (accessed Mar. 24, 2019). [In Russian]
15. Regiony Rossii. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskie pokazateli. 2017: stat. sb. [Regions of Russia. Socioeconomic indicators. 2017: statistical collection]. Rosstat. Moscow, 2017. [In Russian]
16. Sotsial'no-ekonomicheskoe polozhenie Penzenskoy oblasti v yanvare-iyune 2018 g.: doklad [Socioeconomic status of Penza region in January-June 2018: a report]. Territorial'nyy organ Federal'noy sluzhby gosudarstvennoy statistiki po Penzenskoy oblasti. Penza, 2018. [In Russian]
17. Penzenskaya oblast' 2017 v tsifrakh: stat. spravochnik [Penza region 2017 in figures: a statistical reference book]. Territorial'nyy organ Federal'noy sluzhby gosudarstvennoy statistiki po Penzenskoy oblasti. Penza, 2018. [In Russian]